Job Vacancy: Graphic Designer
MoreGrowth is looking for a Graphic Designer who can take conceptual ideas & create visual representations.
If you have a passion and feel you can be part of that! 🙂
About the role:
Execution of visual assets for the company’s visual touchpoints, including online and offline design. Key measures of success will be strict brand guidelines execution, creativity, consistency of the brand, and commitment to quality of craft and execution.
- Generates visual executions that are clear, fresh, and impactful
- Obsesses over quality and craft of executions
- Executes brand guidelines up to the highest standards
The scope includes but is not limited to the following:
- Social media posts, graphics, animations, and Community marketing assets
- Visual assets for web and the app: visual content, updates, innovative approaches to content presentation
- Offline design assets for internal purposes (Board decks materials, templates, employee branding projects, welcome packages, internal communications templates, digital newsletter /magazine, etc)
- Creation of artwork files and support with production, offline, and, online implementation.
- Works with the marketing team and with other departments to translate their objectives into design solutions
- Follows and shares the newest in digital innovation, proposes, develops, and implements ideas that innovate and engage.
- Understanding of online social media ecosystem and practice
- 2+ years of job-related experience in design: agency or client
- Strong portfolio (to be submitted with application)
- The candidate must be from Gaza City
- Full-time job – Not Remotely
- The first three months are trial
- Deadline: 11-12-2022